Friday, March 13, 2015

Flower for Eleni

 I was thankful today to work on a small special block...Jodi from Tales of Cloth has put out a call for hexi flowers to make a quilt for Rachel Hauser from Stitched in Color.  Rachel has just had a new baby girl named Eleni and there have been serious complications associated with the birth.  We have been praying for them, but it was so nice to be able to do something with my hands!!

I used all AMH fabrics as I know Rachel enjoys them and used my favorite fabric as the background square.
I mailed it this afternoon, hopefully it makes it to Australia safely and quickly!! 

If you are on Instagram, there is a benefit auction this weekend for the Hauser family, details here.

4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Sweet looking hexie for a good cause. Thanks for the links!

Patty said...

Thanks for letting us know about the hexie flower collection.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Very nice of you do this. The block looks beautiful, Kris.

-Soma

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Beautiful block. I am sure it will be much appreciated.