Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The One That Lured Me In...

So happy with February's block in the April's Making Ends Meet blog QAL...it is the one that drew me in as it's the icon she used for her button.  I enjoyed doing the snowman for January but I absolutely can't stand it, February's sun is too cute!!  I could see making a whole quilt with this guy.  She uses a free motion outline applique straight stitch which is new to me.  It goes quick though and I think it looks like a child's drawing.  So nice to quilt the sun again today as there sure isn't any shining in the sky.
BTW, I was lucky enough to win April's drawing last month for her Fairy Tale Quiet Book and Oh, how cute that is as well...lot's of little patterns for felt objects and people...and a Dragon!  I could see making this up for a little one to stay busy at church.

No comments: