Friday, February 7, 2014

I think I can...I think I can...

So the cat told me I'm a slacker...


You can't see her face, but she is commenting on the mess in the corner on my sewing room floor of unfinished projects...such as the Bonnie Hunter Celtic Mystery quilt I last posted about here
 She is telling me to finish the last 6 blocks and get the top together already so she can lay on it!! (She has tried laying on the pieces and it is NOT comfortable...Yes, I speak cat...

On another note, this is the beautiful DQS14 mini I received from Emily at Mommy's Nap Time....thanks so much Emily for sewing such a wonderful quilt for me :)

3 comments:

Tinliz said...

I thought your kitty was saying "I know you can. I know you can. Please do it!"
The mini quilt is precious. It will look great with the other items you made for your sewing room.

Katie said...

yeah my cat looks at the UFO pile with that same look --- last night he was made a fool when he tried jumping on a pile of basted quilts (not so neatly stacked) and they fell over on him. I wish I had been able to catch it on video cause he might have made me a youtube star.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You gals are funny. Kitties do love getting on our fabrics sewn or unsewn.