Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Stuff



So I got all my 10 inch squares cut to mail off the Kaffe Fassett Shot Cotton Swap (there are still a couple spots left if you want in) this weekend...

I spent Saturday with friends at The Gathering of Quilters and was oh so good...I only bought this measuring tape fat quarter and some DMC wool floss!!  Karen Witt gave the lecture and had a lot of interesting information to share on reproduction quilts.  I really enjoyed looking at the embellishing that she is doing on a wool BOM project.  A link to her site can be found at the Gathering link above if you want to check out her work.

I am following with interest many of the posts on Google Reader disappearing, does this affect those of us that mostly just use the dashboard in Blogger?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3662957/?claim=axa6mdgd24k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments: