Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Because I Can Always Make Time For a Moon-Along

April at her Making Ends Meet blog has given us the next Hello Moon QAL block so I set out to make it this morning...just as cute as the first, and nice to revisit these cute easy blocks as I enjoyed the Hello Sun one a lot...I am working on setting my Suns top...I had a mishap with some stitch and flip triangles and am trying to decide how to um..."make it work"...lol!!

Here is my first Moon block...
If you need a quick project between some of your others, this sure is coming out cute so far, come join us :)


6 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You are up-to-date on this one as well Kris! You are going to get the gold star of the month....grin. These always make me smile.

ritainalaska said...

cute block! this is going to be another great quilt!

Patty said...

I have got to add this to my list. It is so cute and I was sorry I didn't get on the Sun bandwagon last year.

April M. said...

Kris - I can't believe you've finished it already! It looks great!

Sowing Stitches said...

Adorable!Like Patty, I missed the Sun-Along..hoping the sun returns, would be fun to pair them together!!! Thanks for sharing, or I would have missed the moon!

Linda said...

Fun blocks!