Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January's Blocks for Craftsy.com

 Amy Butler's Daisy Chain Wonky Pound Sign Block
Asterisk Block also in Amy Butler fabric

So these both went together easy and quick.  You can tell I have an engineering background though on this wonky stuff because while I can appreciate others' designs my wonky is pretty ordered!  You can get in on the free BOM at Craftsy.com.  It is a sampler with 20 blocks of different techniques.  The videos are well done and it would be especially good for beginner quilters but I'm expecting to get some tips as well since she is going to talk about paper piecing. 

I probably need to buy a lottery ticket as I have won 2 giveaways this week!!

The first was for a gift certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics  from Jacquie Gering .  There are so many great things there it is hard to pick but I'm leaning towards the Alice Kennedy Orange Crush fabric or maybe a couple of the new patterns that are calling my name...

My other win was the cutest pdf embroidery pattern called Sharing is Good from Paloma Nunez-Regueiro through the new e-zine site &Stitches .  I love their new e-zine and it was a bonus to win this cute pattern, I see birdies and cupcakes in my stitching future!!
Now, hopefully I can finish my embroidery block for Promises and Borders today! 

No comments: