Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Week 11: Long Time Gone SAL - HST Block 2

I love so many of Jen Kingwell's designs and when I heard there would be a SAL using her sampler pattern Long Time Gone of all machine pieced blocks, I decided I needed to play along.

The details can be found here at  http://www.gnomeangel.com/week-1-long-time-gone-sew-along-bow-tie-block/ if you would like to join in the fun.

 

This is my version of the block for this week, Block 2 HST's :



 These are my other blocks for this SAL:

 



8 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Your blocks are all so pretty and look fabulous together!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous blocks. This is going to be such a great quilt.

Patty said...

Just loving all of these! So pretty!

Jeanna said...

I love the text fabric you use in your blocks.

Needled Mom said...

That is a great block. What an amazing quilt that is going to be when finished.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Wow, another amazing block!
Love how this quilt is coming along!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It would be really hard to pass that SAL up. Love your block.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Another pretty block, Kris! Looking at your happy fabric collection makes me smile :)

-Soma