Monday, February 2, 2015

Digging Out After a Bit of Sewing

 Still no quilt block pics outside today with the wind...but here's a shot of my wonderful husband digging us out from the foot of snow that fell yesterday...
 This is the mini Snapshots cake block from from Fat Quarter Shop's Snapshots QAL to benefit St. Jude's Children's Hospital.  You can find all the details here along with the link to donate.  The mini directions can be found on the Out of the Blue Blog.
 Here are the two together...
And I just could not resist the Elephant Parade happening...

Have a great Monday, my friends!!

6 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

OHHHHHHHHH no. Your doing all the cute projects and I'm trying so hard to NOT. Love the cakes and the elephant. Plus Tarkankiwi's birds are calling as well. The snow is beautiful as are your trees, but I know it's a lot of work to dig out. Stay warm my friend.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I had to do snow yesterday afternoon. I am lucky I have a plow truck but the stuff we got is so fine and powdery it was a booger. Cute mini block!

Patty said...

Sorry about the snow :-( Love mini Cake block. I need to go check out the elephants.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Every one of them looks wonderful, love your fabric picks. Looks like you are doing staying busy :)

-Soma

Carol Swift said...

I couldn't resist them either, but now I have to start sewing them. Maybe today. That's a lot of snow!

Lorna McMahon said...

Snow, snow and more snow? That's okay... Stay in and be sewing while it's snowing! Love your yummy looking cakes. Such pretty fabrics, Kris! And your mama elephant block, too. Glad you are quilting along!