Thursday, June 14, 2012

Needlecase Finish

 So I am taking Rachel's Handstitched Class and I finished the needlecase project...

 I changed the circle design slightly from her pattern and kinda let one of the circles fall along the spine because I like the way it looks...
 The inside has room for needles, floss, and tiny scissors!


I used the piece of wool felt from the class kit and the green fabric is one I won from the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway a few weeks ago from Terri.  I don't even know from what line it comes from but I love the combination with the wool and expect to really use this practical sewing aid!  It will be a great addition to my embroidery project bag.



2 comments:

Mãos e manias said...

Great job! I love this!!!

krislovesfabric said...

Thank you, it was a simple project but I think it will really get used a lot!