Thursday, September 18, 2014

Squirrel! The One Where I Lose Focus and Drop Everything to Make a Cutie!

 Ok, so I am supposed to be finishing up my son's  Doctor Who quilt top as well as binding a queen size quilt and finishing a Halloween project for an upcoming hop...so why am I making a squirrel?
 How could I not?  Just look at that face...


Yes, I am posing him for flight here, he IS a flying squirrel..
 
You can find the free pattern at Mollie's site here: http://wildolive.blogspot.com/2014/09/guest-project-abby-glassenbergs-flying.html

I had some leftover fleece from this project:

Which worked great and makes for a very soft squirrel :)

I feel like the dog from the Disney movie Up...if you've seen it, you know what I mean... 

11 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Ohhhhhhhh soo sweet!

Linda said...

Cute!

Patty said...

so cute. and i've seen the movie - so fun

abbyglassenberg said...

He's so cute! Thank you for sewing from my pattern.

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest squirrel ever! And I totally got your Disney "Up" joke. Too cute! Thanks for sharing! -Brittany

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

ROFL. OK I thought he was a soft sculpture of the squirrels on our road. Understand the movie up. DH calls me Squirrel cause I get distracted easily.

Tinliz said...

Adorable.

Carol Swift said...

I'm always distracted and off to look at other "shiny things." Your squirrel has distracted me. I want one! Of course I do because you made one. :O)

krislovesfabric said...

And thank you for your generous pattern :) Did you notice I put his poor little face on sideways, lol!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Oh my, Kris!! He is so very very cute!!! I so want one!! LOVE that face :)

-Soma

Karen said...

Love this! He's adorable!