Tuesday, September 9, 2014

All 20 Doctor Who Blocks Together At Last!


So I will save my victory dance until I actually get this joined and quilted but I thought you might enjoy seeing them all arranged pretty together...I know I did  :)

All but one of these patterns are free and can be found at these sites:
 http://www.whimsandfancies.com/

 http://trilliumdesign.blogspot.com/2013/04/is-there-doctor-in-house.html

 http://www.fandominstitches.com/2011/05/doctor-who.html

 http://quietplay.blogspot.com/


My heartfelt thanks to these designers for sharing their wonderful patterns with us!!!  I am beyond thrilled to have been able to put this together for my son to share in his interest of all things Doctor Who  :)

12 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Absolutely amazing! You should be excited and proud those were hard blocks to make. I just love it!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Way to sew!! The blocks look great!

Sewgreen said...

Those look great! I can't wait to see how you sash them!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Woo Hoo they look wonderful and your son is going to say you are a rock star!

Patty said...

you should do a happy dance - they all look fantastic!! You did it!!!!!

Carla said...

This is going to be a great quilt. You deserve a big pat on the back.

Linda said...

So happy for you that the blocks are finished. This is truly a labor of love!

Sparky said...

om word Kris...this is very detailed blocks...your son no doubt will be overjoyed at his moms dr who knowledge and TALENT

Ruth said...

Fantastic! They look great together!

KatieQ said...

All of the blocks are wonderful, but I have to admit the Weeping Angel is my favorite. It was also one of my favorite episodes so that might account for it. I have enjoyed watching your progress as you made the quilt. It is really a treasure.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Whoa!! Looks great, Kris! Can't wait to see what you will do next with these blocks.

-Soma

barbara woods said...

wow! thats a lot of work