Thursday, July 27, 2017

My X Plus Quilt is Done

I have been attacking my UFO quilt tops this summer. This is a finish for which I need to thank my friends from the Flickr bee Mo-Stash from March 2013 when I was queen bee. I made more blocks to double the size but I so appreciate the blocks made by those special ladies. This is such a cohesive quilt to have been a group effort! Love it!!

 A lot of my favorite texty prints and AMH fabrics...
 There is a bit more detail in this post if you want more details...http://krislovesfabric.blogspot.com/2013/02/march-is-my-month-for-modern-stash.html
 My quilt buddy highly approves of this one, good thing we have air conditioning as she pinned me beneath it once the binding was attached this afternoon.
 How can I resist such adoration for my quilt?!!
 Or maybe it's just her cute little toes?  

Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Patty said...

Another wonderful finish! You are on a roll. Congrats on getting this one done.

Crazy for Art said...

Such beauties! So many finishes! Good for you! Now what will you start? lol!

Jeanna said...

Another beautiful quilt finish, congrats! Your having a very successful summer.

Julierose said...

Love your X+ quilt--it looks like a difficult pattern though...will check out the link--thanks hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous. Wow you have been very busy. Where did you get the pattern for your quilt?

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

You are finishing quite a few beautiful quilts this year! Another amazing finish of lovely patchwork. Miss KK looks quite content :)

-Soma

Dawn said...

Congratulations on such a pretty finish. What an adorable kitty, I like cat snuggles in the air con too!
Thanks for sharing the quilt and those darling kitty toes.

Paige said...

All the blocks work so well together! Good for you knocking out those UFOs!

Needled Mom said...

That is beautiful. I love the scrappiness of this.

sewyouquilt2 said...

your inspector does have cute little toes LOL love the quilt. your kitty has good quilt taste.