Monday, August 12, 2013

Come Visit Me At Jane's Fabrics today!

Today is an extra fun day...Jane from Jane's Fabric and Quilts invited me to be a guest  blogger  with a hand embroidery project today...

She sent a group of us a wonderfully generous sampling of Presencia threads and encouraged us to make something fun....

This is my first time to guest post anywhere, lol...please come support us and

Please visit me here...


For the Love of Hand Embroidery

**edited to add link up to A Quilter's Table as I was also inspired for this make by the Zakka-Along!!  Thanks for all the inspiration!!

2 comments:

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

I saw your guest post on Jane's blog. I have never been a guest on a blog before either,,,but I will be posting at Jane's blog too in Sept.
Your pincushion you made with the tiny embroidery is just darling!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You Rock!....left you a message on Jane's