Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Another Brimfield Block and a Winner

I have finished another Brimfield Block ring in some of my favorite fabrics:

Here is Block 4.  It is an EPP block that you assemble then applique to a background square and you can find the details here if you want to play along, they are hosting a SAL on Instagram right now.

Here are Blocks 1-3 again...
 


And just a quick note that Random Number Generator chose this comment on my last post's giveaway...

Farm Quilter said...
I live in Washington state but I'm currently taking care of my dad in Nevada. My favorite Christmas cookie is a frosted butter/sugar cookie.
December 8, 2017 at 12:12 AM
Delete
Congrats Farm Quilter!  She has been contacted and I will send on her prize when she replies :)  Thank you to all who participated it was interesting to see how quilters near and far were part of Carol's fun hop, glad I could be part of it!

7 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Congratulations to Farm Quilter. Sweet block.

Needled Mom said...

I love the colors in this ring. Congratulations to the winner.

Patty said...

Love the choice of prints in the block!

KaHolly said...

Kris, they are just lovely!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

These are so beautiful, Kris!! I wonder what background you will pick. Of course, this one with the text fabric is my favourite, at least for now :)

-Soma

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow Kris these look great!

Deonn said...

Wow! I've never seen anything like your sweet Brimfield Blocks! How lovely.