Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Week 10: HST Block 1, Long Time Gone SAL

I love so many of Jen Kingwell's designs and when I heard there would be a SAL using her sampler pattern Long Time Gone of all machine pieced blocks, I decided I needed to play along.
 

The details can be found here at  http://www.gnomeangel.com/week-1-long-time-gone-sew-along-bow-tie-block/ if you would like to join in the fun.
 

This is my version of the block for this week, Block 1 HST's :






These are my other blocks for this sal:


6 comments:

Jeanna said...

Those are some fun fabrics in this week's block. They are all looking very nice.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great HST are these bigger than 1 inch?

Patty said...

Wonderful low volume fabrics in these blocks!

Needled Mom said...

More beauties!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I had fun looking at the all the fabric samples in your block.

-Soma

Aunt 'Reen said...

Another beautiful block!
This is such a fun sampler and of course your fabrics are Fabulous!