Friday, May 26, 2017

Pineapples look a lot like Squirrels

Ok, my friends...I know this tool has been around for awhile but I have just now tried it for myself, and it is fabulous.  I especially love how the full instructions are written right there on the template as I am always losing the instruction sheets that go with these specialty rulers.

I am making some pineapple blocks for a sew along but I have decided to add a full pineapple quilt to my always growing to do list.
Anybody else used this fun tool?
 

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

I have that tool also but haven't tried it yet. I'm glad to know that you find it easy to use. You've made a nice pineapple block.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I bought that ruler. I haven't tried it yet. Like your pineapple.

Needled Mom said...

I've heard that ruler is great.. Pretty pineapple too.

Linda said...

Oh, that looks like a ruler to put on my want list! I watched the you-tube video and it looks like a great way to use up scraps.

Patty said...

Certainly on my want to buy list! Love your block!

Julierose said...

Your blocks is lovely--I've never seen that tool before..looks like it works a charm though hugs, Julierose