Thursday, July 23, 2015

A New Pattern and some Wool + Embroidery


Hi All!!  I have been experiencing enough nerve pain lately to keep me from the sewing machine but it didn't keep me from playing with needle and 12 weight thread and a bit of embroidery...still trying to decide if this will be one of many.

What about baskets of our favorite things?  Sounds like a fun QAL.

The basket is a free pattern from Sentimental Stitches but I think you need to sign up for the free newsletter to get it.  The spools are just me playing with my favorite embroidery thread...
 Yes, I would rather have a box of this than chocolates at Valentines Day...and last February, that's just what he did  :)

6 comments:

Patty said...

Wow, tough choice that one ... box of chocolate or box of thread..... :-)

Linda said...

As much as I love chocolate, I too would choose the box of thread!
I love your idea. I saved that same basket pattern yesterday.

Carol Swift said...

That's a perfect box of sweets for Valentine's Day...love it! Cute woolie pattern, too. Hope your nerve pain goes away soon!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute basket.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Really cute basket. Feel better really soon Kris!

Unknown said...

lovely basket, i will create one for myself and use it in video production virginia exhibition.