Thursday, May 14, 2015

Week 3 Farm Girl Vintage - All Caught Up

So I started the Farm Girl Vintage QAL in week 2 and made the second and third blocks...now I am caught up for week 3 with block 1, 4 and 5...


 I am doing the 6 inch blocks but the directions in the book give you the option of 12 inch as well.  The book can be purchased here and Lori's blog for the QAL is here.

 This is Apron Strings from week 1
 This is Baking Day
 And this is Butter Churn

Here they are all together so far, I am going very scrappy here but am happy to get to use some Bee in My Bonnet fabrics from my stash, as well!!

9 comments:

Carol Swift said...

This is going to be so cute! Love the blocks!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great blocks. Love your fabrics you are using. I am still behind. :(

Sparky said...

very vintage looking and filled with possibilities...always nice to use up fabric, and see the results

Linda said...

Your blocks are so cute! Love them! I get a kick out of seeing the scraps from our FQ adventure.

Aunt 'Reen said...

These blocks are just darling! you are making wonderful progress.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great fabric choices Kris.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

These are coming along very nicely, Kris! Fun summer colours.

-Soma

Lara B. said...

Hi Kris! Love the way your FGV blocks look - very fresh and summery. And it is great to see that even joining late you caught right up!

Crazy for Art said...

These are beautiful!