Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Winner for the RWB Blog Hop Drawing

I was out of town yesterday so just had a chance to use Mr. Random and it chose number 104...now I happen to know she will like this fabric win as we have discussed the greatness of Sandy Gervais fabric lines before, lol!

That's really a cute block and of course it had to have stitching. I love anything Sandy G designs. Throw my name in the hat.

 I will email you Billie so you can send me your address!!  


Thanks to all that entered and if this wasn't your lucky day be sure to try again on the 30th when I will post for the Think Christmas blog hop with another giveaway!

I think they have extended the deadline on that hop so if you'd like to join in the fun, use the link above or the button on my sidebar...

2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

BillieBee in TX Jumping up and down!!

Rosa said...

Congratulations Billie,that`s great!!Thanks for hosting the giveaway!!