Sunday, July 1, 2012

Red White and Blue Blog Hop


So we have been without power for two days due to a large storm that had 90 mph winds! And the "word" is it may be the end of the week before it is restored so I am thinking I need to invest in a treadle machine!  Anyway, not much happening here sewing-wise so good thing you can visit all the bogs below between now and July 16th!  Jane is hosting and the master list is shown below...come back to join me as my day is the 4th...hopefully I will have power back by then but we're not counting on it....have fun hopping!
**** edited to add****
Our power has been restored way before schedule tonight by the wonderful I&M power workers!  Please continue to pray for the 80,000 + people still without power in the area as the heat is climbing again this week into the high 90's.   As well as all those in the other states that were in the path of this crazy storm!
****************

Red White and Blue Blog Hop

Have fun!!


July 1st

July 2nd

July 3rd
July 4th
krislovesfabric <--this is me!!
KatieQ

July 5th

July 6th

July 7th

July 9th

July 11th
Nancy R

July 12th
July 13th
July 14th
July 15th
July 16th
PolkaDotClassic

4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Scary storms--winds 90 mph? Wow! I hope you get power soon.

krislovesfabric said...

Thanks, we were very lucky, my parents had water rushing into their kitchen and holes in the roof and siding due to trees landing on the house. Many people are in much worse shape but no injuries in our area at least to my knowledge. I know some states had it worse. Kind of strange to have "hurricane winds" in Indiana!

mennikelly said...

Glad to hear you are ok. Scary storm. Hope your power is back on soon.

krislovesfabric said...

Thanks, we are back "on" now to our extreme surprise! Those Power Company guys are amazing! There are still 80,000 people in the area without power though so hopefully their relief will come soon!