Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Week 15 : Long Time Gone SAL Pineapple Blocks

I love so many of Jen Kingwell's designs and when I heard there would be a SAL using her sampler pattern Long Time Gone of all machine pieced blocks, I decided I needed to play along.

The details can be found here at  http://www.gnomeangel.com/week-1-long-time-gone-sew-along-bow-tie-block/ if you would like to join in the fun.

This is my version of the block for this week, Pineapple Blocks:
 These are my other blocks for this SAL:




 
 
 

 







9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love the pineapple blocks!!!

ES said...

I like your pineapple blocks, one day I'll tackle one :) I've been sewing some four patches and a zippy pouch this week:)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow your pineapples are fabulous. I think you said you used the creative grids ruler to make them. Did you use the smaller one, or the large one?

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your pineapple blocks are Gorgeous!
The blocks for this quilt have tons of pieces to them.
Perhaps that is what makes them so spectacular.

Patty said...

The pineapple blocks are just amazing!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

They all look great, Kris! I am really intrigued to see how they will fit in with the other blocks.

-Soma

Carol Swift said...

Gorgeous pineapple blocks!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Gorgeous pineapples...wow.

newsurfiegirl said...

Those pineapple blocks are stunning!