Saturday, February 11, 2017

Design Wall

I received a very nice early Valentine's gift from my husband this year...a design wall!!

It is 48" x 92" of batting covered insulation board and it is perfect!!

I had to take down a huge bookcase and shift around some other furniture to bare enough wall to make it happen and unfortunately it still looks like a tornado hit my sewing room as a result but ...soon...I will be using this, yay!
 What it looked like before covering it with batting.  We just wrapped it with batting and duct taped it to the back.
 Installed and ready for action.
A few of my Green Tea Sweet Beans blocks up to show it works :)

8 comments:

Carol Swift said...

My design wall isn't that big, but I'm not jealous. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not! You're going to love filling it with all your sweet projects.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a sweet design wall. Great blocks too!

Needled Mom said...

That's a great gift!

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a wonderful gift from your husband.
It looks fabulous!
Love your Green Tea & Sweet Beans blocks too.

Little Quiltsong said...

This is great! It will be so handy and fun to put up your blocks as you go!

Patty said...

Awesome! What a nice hubbie! Glad you have a wall to hang up your pretty blocks.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That is very sweet!! Your colourful blocks look so pretty on it too. Enjoy :)

-Soma

Dawn said...

Congratulations on a beautiful design wall. Great gift! Enjoy every square inch. Looking forward to seeing more eye candy on it in your future posts.