Monday, November 23, 2015

First Snow and a Concert

So I am not sure that I am happy about this first snow or not...winter has arrived, but it is beautiful.
 A pretty heavy first act at 4 1/2"...this is making me wonder if it will be another heavy snow year...
 This one really stuck to the tree branches!
 Not much need for the shovel as it is to be 50 degrees by Thanksgiving this week.
 But a sight to see for a couple of days!
 And I just have to say, my husband and I took our son to see For King & Country at a local church last night and it was a truly wonderful concert.  They are one of my son's favorite bands and I think my husband and I left fans as well...they had a great show :)



6 comments:

Patty said...

I thought about you when I heard about the snow in the midwest. Brrr. Hope it warms up soon. Those pictures are pretty!

Needled Mom said...

That really looks magical. The first snows are so pretty.

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a beautiful snow fall!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary Pat Callihan said...

The snow is so beautiful! Today in Florida, we would have enjoyed those lovely flakes. It is so hot here. Happy Thanksgiving!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wasn't the snow amazing? How it just stuck to the trees, and grass.

Carol Swift said...

The snow looks so gorgeous! No snow here, but some up north.