Friday, February 6, 2015

Here it Snows Again

Saw that on a church sign on my way to town yesterday...

I have been sewing but nothing to share today so I thought I would share a few pics from our last snowfall...
 Lots of snow removal necessary to make our driveway passable, this is just a small corner of it...
On my walk this morning around the property with my German Shepherd mix I got a lot of snow in my boots.  The dog had to hop high to get through the drifts, he smiles more than I do at such matters...
 The Lord provided us with a beautiful sunrise to enjoy though!
 I believe we need to do some birdhouse repairs this spring, that roof looks leaky!!
Love how the shagbarks hold onto the snow :)

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Soma Acharya said...

Brrrr...but so pretty!!! I would look like the kid from the Christmas Story :)

-Soma

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Were you walking with me this morning? OK I was driving the bus, but I saw the gorgeous sunrise and could not believe how gorgeous it was.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Wonderful pictures! blessings, marlene

Patty D from NC said...

Beautiful but it look so so cold....... stay warm.

Mdm Samm said...

gorgeous and serene...winter at its best...at least looking at it from a warm room is the only way to be awed...lol

Ginny said...

Beautiful pics Kris! I love the quiet peacefullness and beauty of sunrise and somehow it makes the snow more tolerable :)

Ginny said...

Beautiful pics Kris! I love the quiet peacefullness and beauty of sunrise and somehow it makes the snow more tolerable :)

Linda said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Our snow is almost gone. We just have a little in shaded areas.

Carol said...

Your photos are so beautiful, but it looks very, very cold! It was so warm on my walk today that I wore short sleeves and still was hot. Just saying....