Thursday, January 16, 2014

Doll Quilt Swap 14 Finished

I joined the latest round of DQS on Flickr and the mail date deadline is approaching, so I am glad to say I am finished!!
DQS14  Mini Quilt Swap

I love to add a small width binding to a mini
Aurifil 12 wt for the hand quilting

Quilting sneak peak

A few goodies thrown in for fun

 My partner has similar tastes to mine with texty background fabrics and a love for Denyse Schmidt fabrics so this was a chance to use some of my favorite bits  :)  This quilt is 14 inches square with 4 1/2" tiny granny squares.

2 comments:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Oh I hope I am your partner - you have made an incredible mini and I would LOVE it :)

Gina Loomis said...

The blue's, greens and text fabric look awesome together in your mini! The quilting is pretty awesome too!