Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wicked Progression

So I can't show my progress on the quilt I've been working on...

because it's for this hop and my day isn't until Monday October 29th...

 





 but this is the binding...lol!

And this is a pic of the cool prize I won for being part of the Dot Blog Hop...wow, these hops have been such a good time and there's prizes...thanks Madame Samm and all you great Cheerleaders :)  Oh, and there was a bit of sweet with this package...my son took off with them immediately...mmmmm...

I also was the fortunate recipient of this cd, I can't wait to try it out...once I finish being "Wicked"!!....Thanks for you generosity Debby!!
Image from http://debbykratovilquilts.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see your Wickedness, Kris!! :)

Karen said...

Well the binding certainly looks good! :) I can't believe you're making another whole quilt for the hop. Didn't you just make one for dots? I'm sure this one will be fantastic as well. Looking forward to seeing it on your day!