Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wool BOM Progress and some Peony blooms

With all the great weather I have been doing more gardening than quilting so I haven't much in the way of finished projects to show...

This is block 2 of the Merry Merry Snowmen BOM, I am absolutely having a tough time not putting on all the tiny button embellishments (like eyeballs) but I know I should wait until it's quilted!
 And this is April's Adventures of Harrington & Hannah BOM

And here are some shots of my garden blooms...







Peonies signify spring in Indiana for me :) but I also love a good poppy!

3 comments:

Sandy D said...

Block 2!! I joined this block of the month and now I am behind 4.I have been catching up on other things and hope to get started soon.You may be the push I need.

Barb Neiwert said...

That looks like such a great BOM! I'd want to put the buttons on, too. Can't wait to see the other months.

Mama Spark said...

Love those blocks!! They both look great.