Monday, February 6, 2012

Swoonin' Again

So this is block 1 of 4 planned for a giftie quilt...I'm using Concerto by Kaufman.  It's actually much more dramatic in person, this picture isn't very representative.  I started these for I'm a ginger monkey's QAL Swoon-along on Flickr.  It is so inspiring to see how these 800+ quilters are putting together colors and fabric lines to come up with so many beautiful blocks...seriously, you could lose hours just looking!  Just sayin'...not that I have or anything...
So you really should consider jumping in because the blocks are fun, easy, and addicting.  And, there are giveaways...I just won a 40 fq bundle called Hello Luscious from BasicGrey provided by The Fat Quarter Shop.  I know, unbelievable...yay!!  I'm still wrapping my head around such an awesome win...almost makes me want to start a second Swoon before I finish the first!

No comments: