Friday, January 20, 2012

So this is what happens...





7 yards Amy Butler Daisy and Heather Bailey cut into fat quarters

When you go to the lqs with three like minded quilty friends - pool your resources and buy sale yardage.  Fat Quarter Swap!!!  Several of us plan to use these for the Craftsy.com free 2012 BOM.
28 different fat quarters

Now I suppose I will have to decide which fabrics to make the Pound Sign and Asterisk blocks from as these are the blocks for January.  Thanks ladies!  You are the best!

As for my other BOMs...
This is the Fat Quarter Stars BOM block 9 from www.moosequilts.blogspot.com.  I like this block well enough that I am considering making a quilt from this or a variation of this...maybe out of an old Sandy Gervais line called Fresh Squeezed that I have been hoarding...stay tuned...

And, I have finished block one of www.theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com new BOM called Harrington and Hannah.  I have a buttons below for both if you are interested.



No comments: